38 (english)

As every year, I'm sitting down to write at the end of my 38th round around the Sun.

This post is going to seem a little somber, compared to the previous ones, but it is not worrisome. I'm trying to be objective and to share my feelings.

Do you know what is crazy about my current situation? That I am living a few weeks that may be the best professional weeks of my life, with events and releases, and announcements, of things that required a lot of work and effort, and are beginning to see the light. And finally I have some recognition for the effort made.

However, I want to share with you that this was one of the hardest years from a personal standpoint. Within that work and effort, I had receive claims for other people's awful work. I was involved in projects that were far from making me happy, to be able to reach my goals today. I suffered censorship, as I said in my previous post, which feels like a violation of my values. And the worst part is that I lost 3 months ago one of the most important beings in my life, Oliver. I have family members who are fighting difficult battles and one feels powerless at a distance, and I am close to losing another family member, unexpectedly.

For all this, you should understand that my spirits are not the best at this moment. Despite knowing that I am living great, positive things, it is difficult to walk around with a smile on my face when you're surrounded by fog.

I only wish, for this new round, that those who are fighting, to win. May those who work from the heart, to triumph. May those who live with passion, to continue to do so. And hopefully those small victories will help us all to get up every day a little bit lighter.

Comments

Popular Posts